To cater to the needs of those students who could not afford regular admission and for the benefits of students of far-fiung/unreached areas, the University established the University Centre for Distance Learning. It offers various job-oriented courses through Distance Education Mode. The University Centre for Distance Learning has planned to meet the challenges of the time and growing requirements of the people of the area. The centre offers several courses through distance mode such as BCA, B.A. (Mass Communication), B.A., B.Com, MBA, MCA, M.A. (Mass Communication), M.A. (English), M.A. (English), M.A. (Education), M.Sc. (Computer Science), Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA), Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), Diploma in Computer Science & Technology (DCST) and Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication (PGDMC). The Distance Education Council has provisionally recognized the course run by University Centre for Distance Learning. Vide its letter No.F.No. DEC/ niv./State/07/5596 dated 03.09.2007. this centre aims to provide the quality education at the doorstep of the learners as per the policy of the Government to give education to the deprived.
- To generate interest for knowledge and education among the masses.
- To launch job-oriented professional courses for those, who could not afford to pursue their education through regular mode.
- To provide affordable and convenient education to the distant learners.
- To provide quality study material in the larger interest of learners.
- To extend academic and professional guidance to the learners through counseling.
- To provide convenient study to the employed persons, housewives, dropouts, men & women away from institutions, deprived of regular study at proper age, business people etc.
- The methods of teaching learning will include the provision for study material, personal contact programme, project of dissertation.
- Affordable fee structure for the students.
- Bilingual programmes in Hindi and English with study material English except otherwise intimated.
- Distance Education using technology in selected subjects.
- Standard study material.
- The University holds the Personal Contact Programmes only at University Teaching Departments, Government Colleges of Government aided colleges affiliated to the Universities after having their consent in writing for 10-15 days.
- The syllabus and study material provided by the University after admission of all students.
- Punctuality in conduct of annual examination and declaration of results
13,990 total views, 33 views today