All remittances to the UCDL should be made through a Crossed Demand Drafty drawn in favour of The Registrar, Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa payable at Sirsa or at cash counter of the University. Any payment through Postal order / Money orders / Challans will not be accepted. On the back of the Demand Draft, the candidate will have to write the following particulars…
- Name of the Student.
- Name of the Course / Subject for.
- Old Reference Number if already registered, otherwise if new admission is sought; please mention words ‘New Admission’.
- Purpose of payment (Admission fee / Examination fee, etc).
- There are no fee concessions to any students as these totally self-finacnes courses except in case of SC candidates of Haryana.
The request for refund of fee shall not be entertained if:
- The admission of an applicant is not finalized due to non-payment of fee and other charges or a part thereof by the prescribed date.
- The applicant has not submitted the required certificates, DMC, Degree for verification and affidavit as per annexure of the Certificate submitted by him/her found bogus or forged
- A student does not appear in the examination after the issue of Roll No., the fee paid by him/her shall not be adjusted in any case against the fee of next session even, if he/she seeks readmission to a course.
- In case a candidate submits two admission forms along with fee for admission to any other two different courses of UCDL and his/her candidature for one of the courses is cancelled, the fee paid by him/her for that course will not be refunded.
The decision of the Director (UCDL), CDLU, Sirsa regarding interpretation of rules shall be final.
215 total views, 1 views today