The University offers the academics programmes in the area of Technology, Management, Commerce, Law, Mass Communication, Humanities, Social Sciences and Education mostly at the Post Graduate level. All these courses have been designed in consultation with luminous academicians especially taking consideration the special needs of the society and the professionals world. Emphasis is laid on both theoretical and practical training. The University also offers Ph.D. programmes in the departments.
There are two Boys Hostels in the University namely, Lajpat Rai Bhawan (BH-I), Sardar Patel Bhawan (BH-II). Both the hostels are under the overall supervision of the Chief Warden (BH), who is assisted by the Wardens. Facilities like Electric Gysers, Desert Coolers, and Water Cooler fitted with Aaqua Guards, Insect Killers are also provided. Internet facility has also been provided to the residents. Wardens’ residence is also situated in University Campus. Hostel Mess is running on co-operative basis.
WARDEN (BH-I) WARDEN (BH-II)
There are two Girls Hostels in the University namely, Harkhi Devi Bhawan (GH-I), Kalpana Chawla Bhawan (GH-II). Both the hostels are under the overall supervision of the Chief Warden (GH), who is assisted by the Lady Warden and Co-ordinator. Facilities like Electric Gysers, Desert Coolers, and Water Cooler fitted with Aaqua Guards, Insect Killers are also provided. Internet facility has also been provided to the residents. Ambulance service is also provided round the clock. Warden residence is also situated in University Campus. Hostel Mess is co-operative and Canteen is running on Contractual basis.
A good library is the backbone of an educational institution. Enrichment of the University library is a top priority. The Library at present has a total collection of more than 25,767 books for
- M.Tech (Computer science & Engineering)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Science (Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Food Science & Technology and Energy and Environmental Science)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.)
- Master of Arts (English, Economics, Public Administration, mass Communication and Education)
- Bachelor of Laws-3 year Professional
- Bachelor of Laws-5 year integrated course
- Master of Business Administration-5 year Integrated Course
- M.Sc. Economics-5 year Integrated course
- M.Sc. Mathematics-5 year Integrated course Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Bachelor in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)
- BA Mass Communication
- PG Diploma Mass Communication etc.
The University ensures proper implementation of various schemes of the UGC / Government of India / State Government concerning admissions, scholarships etc. for the welfare of the students of reserved categories. The guidelines as revised from time to time by the University Prospectus for the benefit of the students belonging to SC/BC community.
National Service Scheme (NSS) is a noble experiment in academic expansion. It includes the spirit of voluntary work among the students and teachers through sustained community interactions. At present there are two units of NSS, one at University Teaching Departments and another at Chaudhary Devil al Memorial Government Engineering College, Panniwala Mota and request has been sent to the quarter concerned for opening of two units of NSS.
661 total views, 1 views today